The following applies to the website:
- This disclaimer applies to the website www.gmpplus.org and any other website containing a hyperlink that refers to this disclaimer (hereafter to be jointly referred to as: the ‘website’).
- All articles in this disclaimer apply to the website. By using the website in any way, including, but not limited to, loading, logging in, reading, asking, informing and consulting, the user unconditionally agrees with the contents of this disclaimer.
- The information on the website is frequently updated and changes can be implemented at all times and take effect immediately, without any notice.
- The website has been put together with the greatest possible care, in which GMP+ pursues to provide correct and current information. No rights can be derived from the information on this website. Despite consistent care and attention, it is possible that the content of and information provided via the website, including translations in other languages than English, are incomplete or incorrect.
- GMP+ International cannot guarantee that the information on this website is suitable for the purpose for which you consulted it. All information, products and services are offered in the capacity in which they are available and without (implicit) guarantee or assurance regarding their reliability and suitability for a certain goal or otherwise. GMP+ International accepts no liability whatsoever for damages, direct or indirect, resulting from or in connection with the use of the website or with the temporary inaccessibility of the website. GMP+ International is not responsible for the contents of websites it refers to or other websites that refer to the website.
- GMP+ International reserves the copyright on this website. It is not permitted to (completely or partly) copy, duplicate and / or distribute the information on the website without the prior permission of GMP+ International.
- If you have any questions about the contents of the website, please contact GMP+ International.
The following applies to the e-mail you received:
This message may contain information that is not intended for you. If you are not the recipient or this information was sent to you by mistake, you are asked to notify the sender of this and to delete the message. GMP+ International accepts no liability for damages regarding to the risks associated with sending messages electronically.
Although GMP+ International has observed the greatest possible care in drawing up this message, it accepts no liability for damages, direct or indirect, arising from or in connection with the use of this message.